Who doesn’t love Pb and J! Peanut butter and jelly always brings me back to my childhood. These muffins are extremely nostalgic, delicious, and flavorful. Instead of traditional jelly I used berry chia seed jelly which is full of antioxidants, protein, and omega 3s! Not only are these muffins delicious but they are also nutritious. I used Go Nanas banana bread mix as the base. Go Nanas has the best banana bread mixes: they are extremely delicious and versatile. Go check their mixes out and you can use code ASHLEYEATSNANAS for 10 percent off your order!
- 1 package of Go Nanas original banana bread mix
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup frozen berry mix
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Add together the berries, water, and chia seeds on the stove. Cook until the liquid is absorbed and forms a jam like consistancy
- mash bananas then add in the rest of the ingredients and the jam
- line muffin tin and fill each tin almost to the top with mix
- bake for 22-24 minutes in the oven then enjoy!
Leave a Reply