This caesar pasta salad recipe is perfect for a packed lunch to bring to work or school. It is extremely simple, takes only 15 minutes to make, and needs only 5 ingredients to make! If you are a fan of caesar salad this recipe is for you! Adding pasta into the salad makes it even more filling and delicious. This recipe can easily be made vegan and it makes 2 servings.
- 1 and 1/2 cups of dry pasta
- 1/2 cup of croutons
- 2/3 cup of chickpeas
- 1/2 cup Caesar dressing
- 1 cup of chopped lettuce
- bring water to a boil then add in the pasta and cook according to the directions on the box
- after the pasta is cooked through drain all the water
- refrigerate the pasta for a few hours to make it cold for the salad
- mix the pasta with the croutons, chickpeas, caesar dressing, and lettuce then enjoy!