Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day! It can be so versatile and I love how breakfast can be sweet yet nutrient dense. These 5 ingredient sweet potato nachos will satisfy any person who loves sweet potatoes and sweet breakfasts. It is incredibly easy and extremely delicious. The banana adds the perfect amount of sweetness and the greek yogurt makes for the perfect creamy topping! This recipe makes 1 serving.
- 1 small Japanese sweet potato ( regular works as well)
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 banana
- 1 large spoonful of creamy peanut butter
- cut the sweet potato in to small 1 inch rounds
- place the rounds in the air fryer for 16-18 minutes until slightly browned on top
- top with greek yogurt, banana slices, peanut butter, and a sprinkle of cinnamon